OUR SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
Our central mission is to help your jail provide safe, high-quality, efficient healthcare to your inmates. We succeed only if you succeed.
To achieve this mission, we consider our role to be that of a long-term partner, and will work hard to do this for you:
- Provide a robust and stable software product.
- Truly listen to your stakeholders so that we fully understand your needs and can tailor our software and services to best meet them.
- Use our medical and technological experience to offer suggestions and guidance.
- Respond quickly to your support requests.
We recognize that support requests can cover a spectrum, including:
- Reporting a “bug” or software problem (highest priority)
- Help with using or learning a feature
- System configuration or administrative questions
- Deciding how to structure a medical process
- Requesting a system change or new feature enhancement
We provide different channels for the above, but in all cases, we believe in providing friendly, personalized support. While you will be calling a toll-free number, you will still reach a small company and will usually be talking to someone you know.
Of course, it’s easy to provide great support when everything goes as planned, and great support starts with great software. However, we also train our staff on how to handle adverse situations. Mistakes can happen. When they do occur, we will always acknowledge problems and the inconvenience they may have caused, apologize, and work hard to correct them quickly.
We love to talk with our clients! For both urgent issues and routine questions about system usage, a toll-free phone number is available. You are always welcome to call, as that is often the quickest way for us to answer your question.
If you prefer, email support is always available.
All issues which are not immediately answered by phone or email are ticketed in our electronic helpdesk system to ensure timely resolution. Your staff will have access to the electronic help desk so that they can track the status of support requests, avoid duplicate requests and also check if similar questions have been answered before.